Hey, I’m Justin, and I’m a content creator.
I live in Melbourne Australia and graduated high school in 2019. On my YouTube channel, I create videos about productivity, self-improvement, finance, and lifestyle.
I never wanted to jump straight into university after high school, and am technically on my fourth consecutive gap year. Whoops.
I’ve always been terrified of being in front of the camera until I decided to take the plunge in 2022 and get over my fears. YouTube has been such an entertaining journey, and I’m so keen to see it transform over the next few years.
- I love photography and bought my first camera in 2011 (Panasonic LUMIX). My dream job growing up was to become a photographer, and while I’m no longer pursuing those dreams, it does live on through video creation.
- I’m a blogger at heart. I ran two blogs before starting my channel, and while they went nowhere, I learned heaps about writing, web development, SEO, and more.
- I have three pets, an Australian Cattle Dog and two sibling male tabby cats. They all get along like a house on fire, but my dog is still the boss.
- I love music and live entertainment. There’s nothing better than seeing your favourite indie band or artist playing in a small pub or huge stage.
- I want to solo travel. Hopefully, in the next couple of years, I can travel through South East Asia & plenty more countries.
Currently working on
- I’m trying to stay consistent with my YouTube channel, and post 40 videos this year.
- Grow this blog and publish at least one blog post a week.
- Create one Skillshare course in 2023, preferably about photography or video creation.
Get in touch
Email – If you want to get in touch with a proper inquiry, please email me at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Instagram – If it’s something more casual or if you’d like to ask a question, I respond to Instagram DMs too.